Interior shaped shutters are a great solution for non-standard or irregular shaped windows – round or arched windows or any other shape that isn’t a standard square or rectangle.
Don’t let an unusual window shape deter you from getting the modern, clean line of shutters. And don’t hide the beautiful character of a heritage or uniquely designed window behind a curtain because you think that’s the only coverage option.
Shaped shutters can actually accentuate a window to make it stand out as a design feature, bringing out the character of the house.
The expert design and manufacturing team of Shutter Studio can create an exact match to any shape window.
- available for any non-standard shaped window, including arched, angled, triangle, round, trapezoid, diamond, semi-circle, quarter circle, and any type of slanted rectangle
- clear-view design (no centre tilt rod)
- in-fit and face-fit available (choose to have them sit inside the window cavity or in front of it)
- manufactured in a durable hard wood
- wooden interior shutters are available in 14 standard colours (7 wood stains plus 7 paint colours), with customised colour matching available
- ideal for residential or office use
- 20-year warranty
The many benefits of interior shutters:
Simple to use – open and close with smooth operating fixtures and hinges
Easy to clean – PVC and wood options require just a simple wipe with a duster or a damp cloth
Versatile look – they come in a range of colours and materials, and instantly modernise the décor of any room
Light control – with shutters you have greater control over how much light or sunshine you let in to the room at different times of the day, while also creating greater darkness at night
Allergy friendly – idea for homes where allergies to dust or mould are an issue, as they’re easier to keep dry and clean than curtains
Space saving – fighting up against the window, shutters require less space than curtains and open up a room, making it feel bigger and brighter